Friday, March 6, 2009

9th week...

Today, in the Monday, I will attend to class BBI 2409 at o’clock. This class as substitute for the class in the Thursday. This happen because my lecturer said she will busy in Thursday. So, that’s why our class in BBI 2409 in group 2, must be substitute in this day. Today too, I not go to my part time job because my class more important than work.

In Saturday, my co-curriculum group in ‘Persembahan Lisan Traditional’ goes to the KL Pac. We go to the place at 12 pm. While we are in KL Pac, my group watching one theater where the title of the theater is “The Secret Love Life of Ophelia”. The story of this theater is, Ophelia, where she is a nobility daughter. Ophelia have a linkage love with a young man from Denmark. But, her father was hindering their linkage. So, her love with the man was stopped. And the last story of that theater, Ophelia kill herself because she is very frustrated with her love.

Although this theater is interesting too, but for me it’s so boring. It’s because the language in English where they use in this theater is a high language. But, my language in English not good likes them. So, I just look and watch that theater without understand what they talk about. If I compare my language in Malay and English, I confident that my language in Malay better. Arghh!!! I feel that I must to study hard to get power in English.

After the theater, our group in ‘Persembahan Lisan Traditional’ back to UPM. After I take my bag in my room, I go to the bus-stop. It’s near with ‘Muhammad Rashid College’. I go to the place because I want to wait for RapidKL. After that, I take a commuter and go to the ‘Hentian Putra’. I do like this for the first time in my life. I go to the Hentian Putra because I want back to my village in Kelantan and I want meet my family because I’m very, very miss them…

In the bus, I sleep and I dream that I ascend my bicycle and go to my grandmother home…. It’s so interesting…..

No comments:

Post a Comment