Monday, March 30, 2009

13rd week ...

Think! Think! And think! Oh… what I would to write in my blogspot this week??? I have many activities. But, which one I want to tell and write??? Should I tell about my holiday while I back to Kelantan??? Or how with my student in my class tuition??? Or maybe it’s interesting when I tell about my boyfriend in the bus while we are on the way to back to Kuala Lumpur from holiday at village in Kelantan. It’s so funny.

Never mind… First, actually, other do a part time at my faculty, I too do a part time as a tuition teacher in Bangsar. I think it’s more okay if I tell about my status as a teacher and my student as a kid where they all very cute and good student.

In the first class, where I am as their teacher, my entire students listen to me and look with their smile to me. I’m shy. But, my first class be a happy where one student do a each joke and at the same time, all student laugh. I too, like them. I laugh like them. Hahaha… opss.. I forgot that I’m a teacher now. But, my students still ok and can study what I teach to them with very well. As a teacher, I must to try to be a mature and be as a role person to my student. Now, I understand how my teacher circumstance while they teach me and my friends in class while I still a student for a long time ago. Actually, teacher is a best part. It’s because when we be a teacher, we will feel that we back as a student. We too, can understand what our student want and feel because we too, from a student.

I hope I can be a good teacher to my student and I too, hope I can teach my all student until them success in their studies and life. Thanks for the God…
Luv u all…
Daaa…..

No comments:

Post a Comment