Sunday, March 29, 2009

12nd week...

For this week, I just go to my class and not go to my part time job. It’s because, I feel very tired and I too, don’t have more time to rest my self. So, I think, I must to save each time to my self to rest. I’m very, very, and very tired. That I feel now. Other that, at the same time, why I apply a official permission to absent from my work because this week, I must sent all my assignment. For that, I must to finish all that. I don’t know what I would to do. Oh my God… help me..

One night, after I pray, I invoke for the God and hope can help me and become me as a patient girl in whatever happens to me. Actually, I always invoke like this for God, but for this week, my soul not calm. I always think about my assignment where it’s not already finish. At the same time, I too, very sad because before all thing be like now, I not remember and not use my time with the best. I always think about enjoy, until I forget my duty as a student and good daughter to my parents.

After that, I always think about my duty and my situation now. In UPM and in my home at Kelantan, it’s not same and very different. I no and I must do and try to finish all my assignment. Until this week, I always sleep in the late night. I will try for my best to finish all this week. And the last time, I success and all my assignment, I sent them to my lecture in the time where they give to our class. Thanks’ God because give me to be a person who are strong in whatever circumstance where in this world. Thank for one more…. ( “, )

No comments:

Post a Comment