Saturday, March 21, 2009

11th week...

I don’t know how I would to write first and what the sentences I must to write to get a set the words making a single complete statement. In my mind too, I don’t have any idea to write in my blogspot. But I think, think, and think. Yeah!!! I got it. I remember. That is, this week, my lecturer gives me and my friends some works to do. That is, she wants our class get a partner and choose whatever topic or terms and do it as assignment.

But, that time, my friend not comes to the class BBI 2409 today. So, I’m very frustrated because I don’t know what topic I would choose. If she comes, maybe I can discuss and get an interesting topic with her. But Nuyu, my classmate asks and gives me one idea. He suggest to me to write about a terms of agriculture industry. Although I confuse with his suggested, but I take too. Thanks Nuyu. Maybe I can discuss with my friend first in this night and change other topic in tomorrow class.

In the tomorrow class, my lecturer, Miss Sangeetha told to my entire classmate that our topic where we choose not happily and so boring. So, she thinks she want to choose by herself what terms to give our classmate as a duty to do an assignment.

And the lastly, from my suggestion, I and my partner get one topic and where the title is ‘the right ages to get married’. I’m very happy because I get this topic. I think, I have more idea to list as my assignment. Other I and my friend, my other friend too, get a topic where I think it’s so happily and very interesting to discuss. For example, ‘why person should have a boyfriend and girlfriend where studying in university’. It’s interesting right??? Whatever topic my friend get, I don’t care because I have topic where it’s nicer when we discuss it. I hope I can do the best for this assignment in BBI 2409.

Good luck himawari…
Try for your best nuyuima…

No comments:

Post a Comment